Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Post


Hi to everyone reading my first blog post. This post officially starts my adventures in culinary education.

I wanted to give everyone a brief introduction into me, and explain how this journey came about.

I have always been a lover of all things edible, and was known in college for my cooking and baking skills. However, I tended to cook home favorites and other recipes that didn't push my technical skills to far. This doesn't mean that I do not know how to cook a finger lickin' good meal, but I would love to have the cooking ability to make a souffle or the perfect poached egg and hollandaise for my weekend eggs benedict addiction.

This blog will follow my journey into basic culinary techniques, and hopefully a few advanced, that will help further my passion for food. I will also give updates on great restaurants I have visited or any feedback from my TopChef obsession.

I strongly believe in constructive criticism, so please leave comments.

Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment